Beach Volley Scholarships
A fairly new championship sport, beach volleyball is continuously growing and opportunities to earn scholarships are available! With an average of 15 players on a team and almost 1,000 players currently in the NCAA pyramid and more playing in similiar institutions, chasing your dream of playing sports and earning a degree has never been easier!
Beach Volleyball Season and more info
The beach volleyball season in the United States at the collegiate level runs from February to May. The regular season takes up a majority of the season, followed by the conference championship and the national championship, if the team is successful enough. At the D-I level, the city of Los Angeles is the home of the first three beach volleyball national champions at the women's level, as USC had won the first two and UCLA the most recent winners.
Athletes we've worked with
|Margherita Bianchin||Federica Frasca||Anna Dalla Vecchia|
Want to be the next Sportlinx360 star?
Contact us by answering these questions as completely as possible:
- Name and Last Name
- Date of birth
- Type of school (Middle, High School, University..)
- Last academic year attended
- High School graduation year and 5 years overall GPA (Great Point Average), or just until the current year. The final grade for the high school diploma, if already obtained.
- Have you already taken international english tests such as "FIRST" or similar ones?
- Why would you like to study in the USA?
- What would you like to study in the USA?
- What is your position in the beach volley team?
- Where have you played in the last four seasons? (team, division, number of games played, personal and team results)
- Why would you like to play beach volley in the USA?
- Height, Weight
- Do you have an highlight video or a full game one?
Contact us for a free evaluation!