3rd EDITION JUNE 10-13 2019
The third edition of the American College Volleyball Showcase is going to exceeded all expectations. We are confirming the fantistic location of Trevignano Romano (just outside of Rome) and the fantastic Residenza di Rocca Romana to sleep in the middle of the nature, eat fantastic food and relax by the pool and playing ping-pong.
Again this year, the even will host no more than 30 athletes and 8-10 collegiate coaches to make the experience very personal and fulfilling. The TOEFL test will be administered again by our partners, Byron Tree School of English, and will give participants very useful information on how to proceed studying English to achieve the best possible result.
Last but not least, we are confirming Coach Pat Kendrick again as the Showcase techinical director, just fresh of yet another award in December 2018 when she was named the best coach of the Southeast Region of the NAIA as the Head Coach of Xavier University of Louisiana. She will be coaching together with Chris Vergnaud, Head Coach of College of Southern Nevada. As a College Coach, Vergnaud earned the Division I NJCAA Region XVIII Coach of the Year in 2015.
Neither to say the event is the only one of its kind in Italy and the best opportunity for being evaluated to obtain an athletic scholarship while meeting great people and learing all you need to know about the collegiate athletic system.
Cost (Tuition): The 450€ fee includes:
- Full room and board at the fantastic Residenza di Rocca Romana from Monday at lunch until Thursday morning;
- Technically qualified and English proficient staff;
- English evaluation and TOEFL simulation by certified professors;
- Presentation and Q&A sessions on how to obtain an athletic scholarship in a US college;
- Showcase gear;
- All activities on the current tentative schedule including beach volleyball practices and the walk by the lake night (ice-cream included);
- Staff available 24/7;
1. Fill out the on-line registration form on this link;
2. Registered participants will receive an e-mail with the next steps to follow:
- Bank account information to make a €150,00 deposit and reserve the spot;
- Procedure to make the on-line English evaluation that would allow professors to decide whether or not the athlete will be able to take the TOEFL simulation.
3. Athletes will receive a confirmation e-mail and a list of things to take to the Showcase.
4. By mid-April, participants will receive an e-mail with the final program and be asked to make the final payment.
For athletes interested in beach volleyball only click here for more information.
For more information contact Jesica:
firstname.lastname@example.org - +39 3463062524 (whatsapp preferred)