Possible dates: 1-24 June 2020 or 6 July-2 August 2020
Location: Temecula, California
Arrival and departure airports: LAX, SAN, ONT
Host family: a family with daughters playing volleyball in the Forza1 club
Training: with the Forza1 team on June or participation in the summer camps organized by the club on July
Forza1 Temecula website is: www.forza1volleyball.com
Address: 27711 Diaz Road, Temecula, CA 92590
Alice's testimony who participated in the 2019 edition
Example of a typical day (explained by the owner of the Forza1 club):
"A typical day can always be organized according to the preferences of the participants: you get up in the morning and have breakfast. If the program is to go to visit San Diego (for example) you will arrive in less than an hour. Americans love to organize trips and always have a lot of fun! Host families have daughters playing volleyball and therefore when the athlete makes friends it will immediately be like going on a trip with a friend. You have a great lunch in San Diego and then visit the city and the beautiful coast and then go home. If you have volleyball training scheduled in the afternoon, then you change and go to the gym following the day in the city. The athlete will have the opportunity to meet many girls from all around the world who attend the camps with us for the summer! Then you go home, take a shower and stay with a host family.
There will be an opportunity to visit the beautiful California beaches and tourist attractions including; San Diego, Los Angeles, Santa Monica, and Hollywood! Everything the participants would want to visit in the area."
Cost of the personalized program:
- US $3500 (approximately € 3100) for 3 weeks
- US $3000 (approximately € 2700) for 2 weeks
Included in the price:
- local transport from the airport to the host family and return to the airport and all internal transport to visit the city or for trips to the area for tourism.
- 3 meals a day and the contribution to the host family.
- All Forza1 club workouts and/or camps.
- Cost of consultancy and organization Sportlinx360 and Forza1.
Not included in the price:
- return air ticket
- college volleyball camp (if the athlete is interested in doing a summer camp in a university). It will depend on the dates and camps chosen. Prices range from US $500 to US $700 with board and lodging included (what are called residential camps)
- Cost of tickets for various activities to choose from (such as visiting Disneyland, amusement parks or museums/theaters)
- Extra money for small gifts and snacks on trips outside of the 3 meals included
- Medical travel insurance (recommended)
The words of Kristina (owner of Forza1 and our contact in the USA):
"It will be the trip of a lifetime for the participants and our Club has the opportunity to offer what no one else does: family, volleyball, tourism and above all our attention and guarantee of giving an experience not to forget abroad. We at Forza1 bring the teams to Italy every year to show our athletes a different culture and to learn about a different style of volleyball. The same thing we are trying to achieve with Italian girls. Americans care a lot when they host a girl at home and give her all the affection and create an experience not to be forgotten. The athletes we have had in the past are still in contact with the host families and a very close bond is created, to such an extent that they are always come back to visit them! We are sure that it will be a wonderful experience for Italian athletes. For every need, we will also be present and we will follow every day the and athletes to know how things are going!"
For questions and other details, contact Jesica: email@example.com - +39 3463062524